Kin Kora State School is a proud uniform school and our Kin Kora State
School P&C supports the wearing of a school uniform. For reasons of safety,
students must wear their school uniform every day. This is our policy and we ask for parent
support in ensuring your child is correctly attired each day.
- Black bucket hats (purchased from Kin Kora State School Office)
- Bottle green, black and white polo
Shorts, Skirts, Skorts
- Black (No football shorts) New KKSS logo ones
are now available for purchase.
- Black Kin Kora State School jackets, or plain black tracksuit
jumper (no hoodies or jumpers/Jackets with prints).
- Bottle green, black and white check
- Hair ties and clips are to be of the Kin Kora State School colours
– green, white, black
Please note all students are to wear shorts, skirts or skorts. The wearing of leggings or active wear is not
Kin Kora uniforms are available from the school uniform shop every
Tuesday from 8.30am to 10.30am or can be pre-ordered on line via Flexi