Kin Kora State School prides itself on Striving for Success. We at the Tuckshop embrace this ambition and strive to provide a range of healthy choice options for the students of KKSS. Our Tuckshop is open on Wednesday, Thursday & Friday staffed by P&C employees and volunteers.
Volunteer shift is: 9.00am to 11.30am
The days are very busy however they are full of laughter and fun. So, what are you doing today? If you have a few hours available to come and join us you will be rewarded with a fun & eventful experience with the satisfaction of giving back to the school. Maybe today isn't so good for you, let us know when you are able to join us. Lunch & a cuppa are on us!!
In 2004 Education Queensland adopted the "Healthy Food & Drink Supply Strategy" for Queensland Schools. The guideline specified that all state school Tuckshops must provide a healthy and balanced eating plan. Guidelines were implemented giving us Green , Amber and Red foods depending on fat and sugar content. These new food groupings have been indicated on the menu. Green foods are freely available, Amber foods are to be limited in size, quantity & availability and Red foods are not available.
Kin Kora State School Tuckshop
encourages all parents to use the Flexischools online ordering system.
Flexischools is used for online ordering and can be used for both 1st
and 2nd break. There is a limited “Over the Counter” menu for those
children wishing to bring cash to school so it is best to use Flexischools to
ordering is especially encouraged for all Years 1 to 3 for first break as they
come out after years 4 to 6 and hot food items could be sold out. Given our tight schedule, the cut off time to
place orders on Flexischools is 8.30am. Students will be limited to the
“Over the Counter” menu if this deadline is missed.
Flexischools Online Ordering
- Convenient for Parents
- Removes paper orders and cash
- Top up your account using VISA, Mastercard, Paypal or Direct Deposit
- No more sending cash to school
- FREE Registration
To Register and place orders using Flexischools, complete
the following steps:
- Go to www.flexischools.com.au
- Click REGISTER and enter your email
- You will be emailed a link to an online form
- Use the link to choose a Username & Password
- Complete the form
- Add each student and their class
- Top up your account using VISA, Mastercard, Paypal or Direct Deposit.
- Select which break you are ordering for and then simply choose the food items you would like to order.
- Your child/children will then receive their pre ordered food and drinks at the desired break times.